Steel Portable Cylinders
Worthington's steel portable propane cylinders come in eight sizes ranging from 4.25 lb. to 100 lb. for recreational, commercial, industrial and home applications. These cylinders are manufactured to Department of Transportation (DOT) or Transport Canada (TC) specifications in facilities that have a Quality Management System certified to ISO 9002 requirements.
Steel propane cylinder features include:
- Engineered design for lightweight strength
- Rugged, damage resistant all steel construction
- Widest product selection available in the industry
- Comfortable hand-holds in the collar for easier lifting
- Rust inhibiting DurabondTM powder coat paint
- Interiors that are clean, dry and scale free
- Economical product line with outstanding delivery and service
- Multiple valve configurations adaptable to customer's requirements
- Packaged in individual cartons or with heavy-duty sleeves for shipping protection and extra visual appeal
- 4lb. - 40lb. sizes equipped with an Overfill Prevention Device (OPD)
Like all of our products, each steel portable cylinder meets or exceeds industry regulations for quality and is manufactured in facilities that have won awards for proactive safety practices and regulations.
Contact a representative near you to order your steel portable cylinders.
Steel Portable Cylinder Specifications