Compressed Natural Gas (CNG)
Worthington’s CNG tank production facilities in Europe, India and the United States deliver a comprehensive, global supply and service network for CNG containment and storage. These durable, lightweight cylinders are used in automobiles, light trucks, medium and heavy-duty trucks, buses, gas transport trailers and gas transportation modules around the world.
- Type I steel, Type II composite-reinforced and Type III ultra-lightweight composite cylinders made from aluminum and carbon fiber.
- Type I available with Longlife Powercoat ™ state-of- the-art coating.
- Tier 1 and 2 supplier to automotive industry.
- CNG cascade filling tanks available through Worthington Nitin.
- 2900 – 3600 psi/ 200 – 248 bar service pressure.
Applications: Fuel storage in passenger cars and LDVs, CNG roof storage systems for transit buses, composite trailers/ Multi Element Gas Containers (MEGC) for gas transport.
Certifications: Certified to all major international certifications. See our detailed quality and certifications listings.
Alt Fuels Brochure